A structured cabling system is not something that you want to have installed by unskilled or untrained individuals who do not understand the manufacturer and/or industry installation practices. Many network administrators keep hearing that the network is down because of some reason or another. Various researchers indicate that in many cases, the network is down on account of inferior cabling systems and installation practices.
Another important factor that needs to be taken into account is that the structured cabling system, though it outlives most other networking components, represents just five percent of your total network investment.
A structured cabling system needs to be installed that can support the needs of voice, video and data communications now and in the future. It is a system that provides a very “structured” approach to the physical layer (cabling) of your entire network.
Allowing a Building Industry Consulting Standards International (BICSI) recognized company such as NACC to design and install your structured cabling system will provide you with the knowledge and peace of mind that you have a quality system installed to current manufacturer and industry standards and guidelines. NACC employs a BICSI Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD) that is more than capable to design and provide a solution that is not only cost effective, but also meets stringent industry standards and manufacturer performance guarantees.
Some structured cabling services that NACC can design and install for your business include:
- Both Single Mode and Multimode Fiber Optic Cabling and Components
- Category 5E and Category 6 Voice, Video and/or Data Networks
- CATV Coaxial Cable (Television Outlets)
- Multi-Conductor Copper Backbone Cabling
- Moves, Additions & Changes (MAC) to Existing Cabling Plants
- Time and Material (T&M) Cabling Projects
- Testing and Certification of Existing Cabling Plants
- Third Party Installation Inspection Services
- As-Built or AutoCad Drawings upon Project Completion
- Alan Newton
with any questions or for further information.